SDS 100 manually search

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattguzinski

Premium Subscriber
I just got my new SDS 100 and I love it. But is there a way manually search for the department or channel instead of scanning then pressing the hold? Or in another words scroll through systems, departments, or channels while on hold mode?

Last edited:

dougjgray

Not really, you can put a tag number on the depts/channels you like to go-to and access that way. It's been awhile since I have done that so check the manual

n1chu

Premium Subscriber
Check for QK (Quick Keys) in the manual. I don’t use them and try to hold on the system during scanning like you have done, frustrating. I should also assign QK’s to what I want but just haven’t been able to resign myself to doing it, thinking if I do, I will now need to remember every system’s QK or stick up a post-it note!

xawen

If you are holding on a System or Department (or site), you can press the hold key (or FN+key for site) again to highlight it, then use the knob to scroll through your list. It will scroll through whichever one you're holding on. You have to be quick though, it times out after a few seconds if you don't start scrolling right after hitting the button. If you're holding on a channel, you can just use the knob without pressing the button again.

Status
Not open for further replies.