SDS100/SDS200: SDS-100 Sometimes Working ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hectomilan

Newbie
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Dec 1, 2018
Messages
82
Reaction score
12
Location
California
Wow 🤩 Good morning everyone, It’s great waking up to many great information. I appreciate every single one of you helping out. Ok so my squelch is down to 2 and will give it a try. I’ll update you fellas in the next hour or so.

No the NX5000 Series will not do this.
Hello tanks for the response. May I ask why it won’t work ? I could do this with p25.
 

Hectomilan

Newbie
Premium Subscriber
Joined
Dec 1, 2018
Messages
82
Reaction score
12
Location
California
Forgot to come back and update you fellas. Unfortunately no luck. I locked site to basically all 7 and still no luck. I’m guessing it’s my antenna. Sometimes it would pick up traffic only to stop right away, anyways thanks everyone for the help. I learned tons.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top