SDS-200 and icecast

Status
Not open for further replies.

IQ_imbalance

Premium Subscriber
Is there a way to pipe the rtsp audio feed from a SDS-200 into icecast? I've got a RPi running an icecast server for my op25 instance, and i'd like to use it to broadcast the audio from my SDS-200 as well...in a more user friendly format like mp4.

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
Is there a way to pipe the rtsp audio feed from a SDS-200 into icecast? I've got a RPi running an icecast server for my op25 instance, and i'd like to use it to broadcast the audio from my SDS-200 as well...in a more user friendly format like mp4.
My free RadioFeed and paid ProScan Source Client feature does exactly that.

IQ_imbalance

Premium Subscriber
I know, and if I had a windows box laying around I’d gladly pay for it! I’m trying to do this on the RPi that’s streaming my op25 feed so I’ll have all my scanner streams in one place.

IQ_imbalance

Premium Subscriber
OK, haven't actually tried this yet, but apparently one should be able to use ffmpeg to translate/relay to icecast:

IQ_imbalance

Premium Subscriber
two steps forward, one step back. i've got the RPi recognizing the scanner connected to its ethernet port...that took some doing since the Wifi and the ethernet don't like each other at least under Stretch. I'm still trying to get the stream mounted on icecast....at least THAT is still working. still....progress!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.