SDS 200 - Frequency direct entry

Status
Not open for further replies.

ansky

Is there any way to manually enter and monitor a specific frequency? I remember this was possible on the HP-2. I can't seem to find anything on the SDS200.

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
Is there any way to manually enter and monitor a specific frequency? I remember this was possible on the HP-2. I can't seem to find anything on the SDS200.

JANFINE

Premium Subscriber
Hit Hold. Type in the Frequency. Hit Hold again.

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
Hit Hold. Type in the Frequency. Hit Hold again.

The SDS200 doesn't have a button labeled "Hold" .

As noted in the link I posted above, press "Channel", enter the frequency, and press "Channel" again.

w4amp

Premium Subscriber
I usually hit manage favorites>new favorites list>set mode(DMR,NXDN,P25,FM) and then set frequency. If nothing is received you just delete the new list.

N9JIG

Sheriff
The three buttons below the display are the Hold buttons, the right one is the Channel Hold one. While on the SDS they have alternate functions at times they are mainly used as Hold buttons.

While scanning just press the Channel Hold (far right button under the display), then the frequency then the Channel Hold button again.

Status
Not open for further replies.