SDS 200 - Keeping the screen....off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbelldina

Hello...
Since I have my SDS200 connected and stream via ProScan nicely.... What about keep the LCD screen off??

I have it on the lowest level - and also tapping the volume with cycle through the dim settings and actually turn it off - but guess what....? when a signal is received - the screen comes on - full tilt. - It then goes back off.

Is there a way of keeping it off - at times - without actually turning it off????

sallen07

Premium Subscriber
I have it on the lowest level - and also tapping the volume with cycle through the dim settings and actually turn it off - but guess what....? when a signal is received - the screen comes on - full tilt. - It then goes back off.

That's a setting you can change. Edit the profile in Sentinal and select the "Display Options" tab. Set "Squelch Ligtht" to Off. Save the profile to the scanner. Then if you toggle the display with the volume knob to off it will stay off.

You can make the settings change on the scanner too. It's under "Display Options"/"Backlight Options"/"Set Timer"/"Squelch". Select "Off".

Status
Not open for further replies.