SDS 200 NDXN Code

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hepnelo

Premium Subscriber
I purchased the NDXN patch but when I went back to get actual code I got 503 server error any ideas? I would like to be a

RandyKuff

Premium Subscriber
I just tried it and it was fine...
A 503 server error means it could have been down for maintenance or whatever when you tried it...
Try it again... It appears to be working fine now...

Hepnelo

Premium Subscriber
I just tried it and it was fine...
A 503 server error means it could have been down for maintenance or whatever when you tried it...
Try it again... It appears to be working fine now...
I have tried all of the above and still get 503 error. been trying for 4 days

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
I have tried all of the above and still get 503 error. been trying for 4 days
-
I'm not having any problem reaching it either. Are you using this link....

If you click on that link and you're still getting a 503 error, check your firewall or anti-virus software (not likely the cause with a 503 error, but worth a check). Also, Uniden usually sends the digital key to your email shortly after you make the purchase.

Hepnelo

Premium Subscriber
-
I'm not having any problem reaching it either. Are you using this link....

If you click on that link and you're still getting a 503 error, check your firewall or anti-virus software (not likely the cause with a 503 error, but worth a check). Also, Uniden usually sends the digital key to your email shortly after you make the purchase.
I have tried all of the above and talked to customer service two days ago and they haven't responded by e-mail yet nor have they sent a code by e-mail to me.

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
I just tried to get code from using my iPhone and again using kindle and still get 503 error, nothing seem to work
Turn off the WiFi on your iPhone and see if you can get there with the cellular data connection.

donc13

Premium Subscriber
I just tried to get code from using my iPhone and again using kindle and still get 503 error, nothing seem to work
Kindle or Safari? Kindle is an ebook reader, Safari is the internet browser.

Also:

The HyperText Transfer Protocol (HTTP) 503 Service Unavailable server error response code indicates that the server is not ready to handle the request. Common causes are a server that is down for maintenance or that is overloaded.

RandyKuff

Premium Subscriber
Try powering down your router and your computer...
Turn your router back on and let it fully boot up first... Then turn your computer back on...

I'm thinling it might be seeing a DNS issue... Maybe...
If so that should refresh the DNS server's IP address that your internet service is using... If there is a problem with it...

Anybody know what the "My Uniden" Actual IP address is?

Last edited:

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
Try powering down your router and your computer...
Turn your router back on and let it fully boot up first... Then turn your computer back on...

I'm thinling it might be seeing a DNS issue... Maybe...
If so that should refresh the DNS server's IP address that your internet service is using... If there is a problem with it...

Anybody know what the "My Uniden" Actual IP address is?

I had no issue logging in, seeing all the scanners I have registered, & seeing the keys for purchased upgrades.

RandyKuff

Premium Subscriber
I'm looking for the IP address Steve... Not the URL...
That would help to see if @Hepnelo might be seeing DNS issues with his ISP...

There is no prob for me either to get to it...

Ubbe

Try and go to the nearest library and use a computer there and see if you can login to MyUniden and read the code and copy and send as an email to you. But if you didn't get that email from Uniden with the code as soon as you paid from your credit card, then something is wrong.

/Ubbe

buddrousa

Premium Subscriber
I have bought codes for over 30 scanners so I have a few questions.
1 How did you pay?
2 Did you verify that your payment was taken from your account?
3 After payment you get a popup that say retrieve key did you get this?
4 You can look at where you registered your scanner at my.uniden.com and see you key did you look there?
5 Last but not least you get and E-Mail from Uniden at your registered E-Mail address did you look in your junk/spam folder?

Hepnelo

Premium Subscriber
I have bought codes for over 30 scanners so I have a few questions.
1 How did you pay?
2 Did you verify that your payment was taken from your account?
3 After payment you get a popup that say retrieve key did you get this?
4 You can look at where you registered your scanner at my.uniden.com and see you key did you look there?
5 Last but not least you get and E-Mail from Uniden at your registered E-Mail address did you look in your junk/spam folder?
Yes credit card was charged and I did all the things you said never got e-mail with code on it e-mailt old me to go back and get code. That is where I got 500 error and finally customer service answered and are working on the problem thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.