SDS-200 ON SALE AT AMAZON

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMONITOR

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber

It's a refurbished unit, no doubt a return from an unsatisfied customer. I think $550.00 would be more appropriate. I wonder who refurbished it, some underpaid disgruntled worker? I haven't heard that UNIDEN has been refurbishing these and reselling them.

Product works and looks like new. Backed by the 90-day Amazon Renewed Guarantee.
Renewed products work and look like new. These pre-owned products have been inspected and tested by Amazon-qualified suppliers. Box and accessories (no headphones included) may be generic. Wireless devices come with the 90-day Amazon Renewed Guarantee. Learn more

Last edited:

allend

Premium Subscriber
Yeah I guess saving 20 bucks is not worth it. I would rather buy new anyways from EBAY and pay no tax and free shipping

jonwienke

More Info Coming Soon!
Same outfit as here:

JohnnyGent

Banned
Banned

Product works and looks like new. Backed by the 90-day Amazon Renewed Guarantee.
Renewed products work and look like new. These pre-owned products have been inspected and tested by Amazon-qualified suppliers. Box and accessories (no headphones included) may b
Junk!
Buy here like I do, excellent customer service and support, and NEW radios. Uniden Bearcat Police Radio Scanners|Expert Uniden Programming |0 Tax - Bearcat Warehouse
Scan On!

TailGator911

Silent Key/KF4ANC
Amazon is getting bad, a lot of Chinese dealers on there now. Cheaply made clothes sold in Asian (X small) sizes and lots of returns and bad reviews. So many Chinese dealers, the same guys with several 'fronts' to try and fool shoppers. I am surprised Amazon puts up with this. When I do searches for anything, especially eBay, I go to advanced options and select only American dealers, that way I do not even see the Chinese dealers.

J805

I'm looking for an SDS200 as well but the deal you posted on Amazon screams problems to me. For that price, get a new unit. It's not worth the hassle you may run into trying to save a few bucks.

Joe_Blough

Renewed products work and look like new. These pre-owned products have been inspected and tested by Amazon-qualified suppliers. Box and accessories (no headphones included) may b
Junk!
Buy here like I do, excellent customer service and support, and NEW radios. Uniden Bearcat Police Radio Scanners|Expert Uniden Programming |0 Tax - Bearcat Warehouse
Scan On!
Renewed, refreshed, and refurbished are all secret code for a product that is used and returned, usually for a defect. Nothing is done to them other than turning them on to see if they light up. It's not like a car starter or alternator where they replace the parts that go bad like brushes or diodes. Refurbished has got a bad rap because people get defective stuff so they changed the names to renewed and refreshed hoping to fool people.

I don't buy refurbished as I have seen far too many complaints. If I did consider them I would only consider factory refurbished as they have the correct parts and equipment to verify correct operation.

Status
Not open for further replies.