SDS 200 Programming - Please Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnDistai

This request is for help with learning how to program the Tac and Ops talk groups that I hear on a 996XT with the SDS 200.

Both scanners are programmed with Wake County, NC systems to listen to Police, EMS, Fire, etc. The programming is downloaded from Radio Reference and installed through ProScan. Again, I hear the Tac talk groups on the 996XT, but I do not hear them on the SDS 200.

What would I need to do to receive these talk groups on the SDS 200? How do I program them?

Thanks!

Reconrider

Open sentinel and click the profile button. Click the "services" tab and make sure they're all on.
Here's a picture if you're new to sentinel or just can't find it Screenshot

TailGator911

Silent Key/KF4ANC
Check and recheck all of your programming particulars - location, service types, Downloads and Monitors checked, etc. I have not actually programmed my SDS scanners with ProScan, using it for virtual control, etc., as I use Sentinel. If you have the system in there and it ain't happening, then it's always something that should have been enabled and is not. Something really small and annoying, always. Never fails.

phask

Premium Subscriber
You could also download from the 996 (or load it if you already have it saved) and import it into a 200 database.

Status
Not open for further replies.