ProScan: SDS100 and 200 color schemes

W4KRR

Premium Subscriber
When using my SDS200 with ProScan, the custom color scheme in the radio is reflected in the radio window on the software. However I recently changed the color scheme, but ProScan still shows the previous colors. How can I sync/update the colors in the software?

jonwienke

More Info Coming Soon!
Premium Subscriber
Change the scheme in Sentinel, not in the scanner menu. Or read the scanner back into Sentinel.

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
When using my SDS200 with ProScan, the custom color scheme in the radio is reflected in the radio window on the software. However I recently changed the color scheme, but ProScan still shows the previous colors. How can I sync/update the colors in the software?
Check your "Display Color Mode" settings in the Proscan settings. From the top menu bar in Proscan:

Options --> select the "Scanner Specific" tab.

W4KRR

Premium Subscriber
Check your "Display Color Mode" settings in the Proscan settings. From the top menu bar in Proscan:

Options --> select the "Scanner Specific" tab.
Okay, I got it. You have to point the software to the location of the profile.cfg file, then choose the one you want to use and click on the "Re-read the Sentinel profile.cfg file if changes were made" button.