ProScan sds100 audio recordings cutting short, not capturing full tx?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WPCC

Very new apologies, here is what I have set up:

audiosds100.jpg
lots of mic keys but the audio recording on a majority of these is empty...or the recording cuts in late, cuts out early, I am not capturing the full audio, and sometimes if the transmission is long, it seems the software cuts it halfway, so I miss a few words...perhaps I uncheck "skip silence"? many thanks all, love this so far!

damienbowman

I'm having this problem also. Disabling 'skip silence' fixed most of the problem, but I have to assume there is a delay between when the scanner picks up traffic and that being transmitted to the computer. I have an SDS 200 and have an Ethernet cable attached, so not sure if that makes any difference, but i would guess the more channels/systems/whatever one scans, the slower the recording process?

Ubbe

lots of mic keys but the audio recording on a majority of these is empty...or the recording cuts in late, cuts out early, I am not capturing the full audio, and sometimes if the transmission is long, it seems the software cuts it halfway,
Disconnect Proscan and set the scanner to record and then check if those recordings are any better. If they are issue free then you'll know that it is a setting in Proscan than needs to be corrected. If the recordings in the scanner has the same issues then you have a receive problem with the scanner that might be possible to correct with the filters settings and IFX and attenuator.

/Ubbe

Status
Not open for further replies.