SDS100/bcd43hp "Site Lock" issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

epersson

Feed Provider
This may have been asked before but I can't find it, so apologize if it has, sds100 and BCD436hp both.. when I try to manually move between systems, some conventional some trunked, just scrolling it will lock on a trunked system with "site lock" displayed now it goes no further, just scrolls through that site. I hit Function and hit or hold dept/site button, get the message site unlocked, but it either locks up again right away, or as soon as I turn the knob it locks up again. Latest firmware. This seems like a firmware bug in these systems. any way to get it to stop locking?

Ubbe

That particular bug have already been discussed in another thread but @JoeBearcat might not have that in his bug list.

/Ubbe

epersson

Feed Provider
That particular bug have already been discussed in another thread but @JoeBearcat might not have that in his bug list.

/Ubbe
Thanks, this one doesn't specifically say 'Site Hold' which is what is displayed but the description is close enough to be the same. and yes all the steps to release it are followed. But the "Site Hold" keeps reappearing. SDS100 does the exact same thing. If you're quick enough after getting the message site hold off you can get by the site before it realizes you've tricked it and it lets you scroll past... until you hit another site to lock it up...
@JoeBearcat can you chime in here? Can we get this resolved in the 436hp and the sds100 its probably in the others as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.