SDS100/SDS200: SDS100: Considering Class Action Lawsuit Against Uniden - SDS100 Battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

KK4JUG

Premium Subscriber
Seriously? You got the battery they advertised at that time. You can't prove that you were legally "injured." If you're that bored, go ahead and do your part in making mockery of the legal system with this really important issue.

pcman

By the time the attorneys get their cut of the lawsuit - if one was to transpire and the plaintiffs prevail - a class-action lawsuit would probably result in the court ordering Uniden to send early adopters of the SDS-100 coupons for $5 off their next Uniden scanner purchase from Uniden.com for the "inconvenience".

Personally, I think it's mighty nice of Uniden to even admit to the short battery life and the promise to send a larger battery to the early adopters. It's a free battery folks and put into context with everything else going on in this world, it is a minor annoyance at most. If you need a larger battery that bad, sell me your SDS-100 for a steep discount and go buy a new one with the larger battery or go set up a GoFundMe page for a new SDS-100 with the larger battery.

Blunt630

"At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul. Billy Madison: Okay, a simple "wrong" would've done just fine."

garys

Premium Subscriber
Children crying over toys.

A major first world problem, Uniden are late in delivering a free battery. Wow how will we survive having to wait a few months longer than advised? Build a bridge - get over it!

wise871

Database Admin
Law suite is a bit extreme but I do agree Uniden has done it again. Still waiting for that complete version of the Siren App which allows us to fully control the 536HP.

TailGator911

Silent Key/KF4ANC
Sometimes things don't always go as planned, such is life. Uniden is delivering the best that they can. Unless you have the upfront money to entertain such a frivolous litigation, it is highly unlikely that you would ever find an attorney to take the case on contingency. I think the OP needs to find another hobby, something in a perfect world without sub-standard products and with customer service instant gratification. Good luck with that.

I think this thread is absolutely ridiculous.

JD

kf4anc

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
I think this thread has run it's course.

Unless anyone can PM me a reason that it should remain open I am going to
shut 'er down.

Marshall KE4ZNR

Status
Not open for further replies.