SDS100 Does Not Show UID or Shows Incorrect UID

Status
Not open for further replies.

doc62

I've been noticing that my SDS100 quite often will not show a UID or show the incorrect UID on the P25 Phase 2 system I monitor. Today I was comparing it side by side with my G5 and it was surprising how many times the SDS100 had no UID or showed the incorrect UID (based on who was talking, I know what UID range to expect) compared to my G5. The G5 didn't miss a beat. Has anybody else noticed this with their SDS100?

Saint

Premium Subscriber
I've been noticing that my SDS100 quite often will not show a UID or show the incorrect UID on the P25 Phase 2 system I monitor. Today I was comparing it side by side with my G5 and it was surprising how many times the SDS100 had no UID or showed the incorrect UID (based on who was talking, I know what UID range to expect) compared to my G5. The G5 didn't miss a beat. Has anybody else noticed this with their SDS100?
Yes also wrong tg's and wrong dmr color codes from time to time, and other things don't work correctly.

werinshades

Premium Subscriber
Known issue that has been reported and I submitted debug files over the years demonstrating Phase 2 UID capture issues. This also occurs on x36hp series scanners as well as the SDS200. No resolution but slight improvement over the years with firmware updates.

Yes also wrong tg's and wrong dmr color codes from time to time, and other things don't work correctly.
I've never seen this?

Ubbe

It's been the same problem with my 536 and DMR decoding. It seemed fine with the first couple of firmware releases that introduced DMR decoding but at later FW versions it started to show unrilable decodes. Whistler and DSD and other softwares didn't had any problem with the same systems.

/Ubbe

Status
Not open for further replies.