SDS100/SDS200: SDS100 National Back Order

Status
Not open for further replies.

gmclam

Premium Subscriber
I received an email that they were in stock. About an hour later I logged in and they were out of stock. I added my email back on to the reminder list. The next day I received another email they were in stock. I immediately ordered a unit. Today I received an email that it has shipped. Web site shows out of stock again.

MFG_rrt

I received an email that they were in stock. About an hour later I logged in and they were out of stock. I added my email back on to the reminder list. The next day I received another email they were in stock. I immediately ordered a unit. Today I received an email that it has shipped. Web site shows out of stock again.
Awe man that sucks. It was dumb luck for me. I went and they were out, I happened to browse this site and saw the post saying they were in stock 45 min earlier so I checked and I happened to snag one.

IndyScan

Always Connected...
Premium Subscriber
Good to know, mine was ordered on the 26th so hopefully I'll be hearing something soon. Thanks for the update!

IndyScan

Always Connected...
Premium Subscriber
6-8 months from now, when things have quieted and interest in scanners has waned among the general populous. Ebay will be a smorgasbord of used scanners, on the cheap, including the SDS100
I do not disagree with that at all. I was VERY heavy into this hobby before my kids were born but got out (didn't have the free time) to pursue other activities (plus I had to give up my toy room when the 2nd one was born). Now that they're older & they're out of the house I'm getting back into it. I'm glad some of my old equipment still works and I'm excited to get a new toy to get into Digital.

hoozatt4

Premium Subscriber
I ordered SDS 100 from ZIP 5/25 I'm still waiting on Email from them telling me my order is shipped and tracking #.
Maybe today might here from them

RBMTS

Mine was ordered on 5-23 and will be delivered tomorrow.

Interesting. My order was placed with Zip on May 17 but hadn't shipped yet. Yesterday I finally told them that unless it was shipping immediately to cancel and refund my order. I got tired of their generalization statements and hopeful dates of shipping. Scanner Master had stock come available today and I placed my order with them.

NWI_Scanner_Guy

SCANNING THE AIRWAVES SINCE 1987
6-8 months from now, when things have quieted and interest in scanners has waned among the general populous. Ebay will be a smorgasbord of used scanners, on the cheap, including the SDS100

And hopefully a reasonably 'cheap' SDS200. I've been wanting to add one to my stable for a while now.

Xray

Doubting that, most folks don't spend $600+ on a whim. What will feed the used market is encryption, which will be great for people who monitor aircraft and trains

hoozatt4

Premium Subscriber
Interesting. My order was placed with Zip on May 17 but hadn't shipped yet. Yesterday I finally told them that unless it was shipping immediately to cancel and refund my order. I got tired of their generalization statements and hopeful dates of shipping. Scanner Master had stock come available today and I placed my order with them.
I just sent them a notice in there chat form. I will be looking at Scanner Master and see what they can do Thank You

N4DJC

Doubting that, most folks don't spend $600+ on a whim. What will feed the used market is encryption, which will be great for people who monitor aircraft and trains

Yep, but don't count on airband enthusiasts and railfans grabbing up SDS's. Far cheaper alternatives for that spectrum.

Status
Not open for further replies.