SDS100 short cut

Status
Not open for further replies.

KAUC1632

Premium Subscriber
Hi
Is there a short cut or a way on the non-detailed view to see all of the favorite channels that are currently being scanned?

Whiskey3JMC

DXpeditioner
Premium Subscriber
On the top line you can only view 10 favorites being scanned on one line, the first being #0 through 9, the line header reads F0. If you then were to scan favorites list #10, the header would now read F1 indicating you're scanning favorites from 10 through 19. Enable favorite #20 and the header changes to F2. So in short you can only view those ranges at a time. Hope this answers your question

KAUC1632

Premium Subscriber
Yes I understand being able to see what favorites are available and whats being selected in the detailed view. I'm looking for the same favorites notification of available in the non-detailed view. Is there a way to see all available favorites in the simple mode?

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
Yes I understand being able to see what favorites are available and whats being selected in the detailed view. I'm looking for the same favorites notification of available in the non-detailed view. Is there a way to see all available favorites in the simple mode?
Unless I overlooked something, I don't believe that you have the option to add the Favorites lists information in the Simple mode.

You would need to use Detailed instead. However, just because you are using Detail mode does not mean you have to populate every available position on the display. You can "blank out" certain fields not of interest to you, leaving the Favorites/Quick key field in place, along with the basic information like that in the Simple mode.

KAUC1632

Premium Subscriber
Yes I agree with your analysis. Because I typically use the simple view I was just looking for which favorites were enabled without having to go to the detail view. Appears that can't be done.
Thanks

KAUC1632

Premium Subscriber
I should have noticed this to begin with. Line 3 from the simple view does show which favorite/favorites is/are being scanned so I'm all set.

Status
Not open for further replies.