ARC536: SDS100 with ARC536 Pro virtual control

ekim223

New SDS100 & ARC536 Pro user here.
When I have the virtual control of ARC536 Pro in use, the SDS100 will stop on a conversation for a very brief instant then continue scanning.
The SDS100 only does this when using the virtual control portion of the software.
Anybody have any ideas what setting controls such a activity?
Thanks, Mike

Ubbe

If it would be a virtual display it would use the scanners settings, but as it is a virtual control it takes over some settings from the scanner.

Look in the Log Options tab and the Log And Avoid and its different kinds of Log And Resume options.

/Ubbe

ekim223

You are correct, the option that was creating the quick rescan was in the Virtual -Log Options- Quick Log- it was selected for LOG & RESUME. I changed it to OFF and the problem went away.
Thank you,
Mike

Ubbe

it was selected for LOG & RESUME. I changed it to OFF and the problem went away.
I think that the setting are supposed to be used when you let ARC search unattended for activity and just saves the hits and not the conversations. Maybe to check what TG's that are used or how much and at what times systems are active. Maybe it's default setting should be the opposite to what it is now.

/Ubbe

ekim223

I have another question now: virtual control of ARC536 Pro in use, the SDS100- what is in the upper left corner that looks like a gas gauge on the car or meter?

Attachments

• meter.jpg
    meter.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 4