Sds200 at scannermaster

Status
Not open for further replies.

letarotor

Premium Subscriber
Same story as the above one here in the Fort Worth area. I've been buying my recent scanners from The Ham Station because they have the free UPS shipping and I flat-out will not buy something that comes through USPS because of their poor delivery and wrong address delivery problems here.

But my scanners, both the 100 and the 200 not to mention the G5 I bought from East Coast Pagers, all required signatures and UPS delivered all of them without even knocking on the door.

I hope UPS is not starting to go the way of the USPS. And my G5 charger I later ordered I believe was taken to the wrong address. It was supposedly delivered but then two or three days later I found it on my doorstep. The packaging box had been opened but everything was in it and nobody had gone through the contents it appeared. I contacted the company I bought it from and they said that it was signed for and delivered. That's exactly why I want to have my products signed for. If something goes wrong, it won't be my signature on the paperwork!

Brian (COMMSCAN)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

iMONITOR

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
I'd prefer to have to sign for one if I ordered one. I asked Universal Radio to require a signature on my $1,200.00 AOR AR-DV1 when it was delivered. I live in a low crime area but I still don't want them to leave a $700.00 scanner sitting on my front porch. With no signature and they say it has been delivered you're on the hook for it, even if it was insured. No one is going to take your word for it that you didn't get it and send you a replacement.

Kevinbb

PSAP-Retired
Premium Subscriber
Purchased my SDS100 and 200 thru scannermaster. As always, quick arrival and excellent service. No signature required from UPS

noaim

Premium Subscriber
Purchased my SDS100 and 200 thru scannermaster. As always, quick arrival and excellent service. No signature required from UPS

I purchased all my scanners from them never had a issue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.