RadioFeed SDS200 Broadcastify LAN Setup Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

kilwar

Feed Provider
I'm trying to setup a SDS200 for a Broadcastify feed using LAN and RadioFeed but I don't know how to get connected, or if it's even possible. I have the SDS200 connected to a switch which is connected to the router. On Proscan (free trial) I setup the SDS200 and I can see the scanner but I don't know how to connect to Broadcastify there either. Anyone know of a good step by step guide or video that can hold my hand through the process of setting up a SDS200 for a Broadcastify feed using LAN on RadioFeed?

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
Basic steps are:

1. Go to the Metadata tab then select SDS200 for the scanner type.
2. Go to the Source Client tab.
3. On the right side in the Audio Control section. Change the Input Sound Device to URL..
4. Click the URL Setup button. Enter in the scanner IP address then the click the reconnect button.
5. Verify no errors are showing in the URL Setup dialog. Close the URL Setup box.
6. Verify the audio meter is moving.
7. Change the server type to Broadcastify then click the Broadcastify Auto Config. button.
8. Enter in your credentials then click the Set button.
9. Click the Connect button.

kilwar

Feed Provider
Basic steps are:

3. On the right side in the Audio Control section. Change the Input Sound Device to URL..
4. Click the URL Setup button. Enter in the scanner IP address then the click the reconnect button.
5. Verify no errors are showing in the URL Setup dialog. Close the URL Setup box.
7. Change the server type to Broadcastify then click the Broadcastify Auto Config. button.

Thank you so much! I'll give that a try.

kilwar

Feed Provider
Well that's outstanding, works perfectly! Thank you for holding my hand!
Basic steps are:

Well that's outstanding, works perfectly! Thank you for holding my hand!

Status
Not open for further replies.