SDS200 DMR upgrade possibility

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobruzzo

W1AV
Premium Subscriber
I have noticed there are many users of DMR in my area. I have been monitoring the activity using DSD Plus. I am thinking it would be good to have a favorites list of some of the DMR users. There are some DMR users not in the RR database so I may have to program this all in manually (using Sentinel). Radio here is SDS200. I see the cost is $75 for the update. It used to be about $60 directly from the "My Uniden" site but I tried to order and the site doesnt work. Anyway I am unsure how to program a DMR channel. I would think using the RR database, many of the local colleges are using DMR so using Sentinel I could simply import from database. But some of the other users are not in database. Attached is a local college that uses DMR. So how would I MANUALLY enter information on DMR users that are NOT in the RR database?

Attachments

• dmr.png
    dmr.png
    177.3 KB · Views: 9

donc13

Premium Subscriber
I have noticed there are many users of DMR in my area. I have been monitoring the activity using DSD Plus. I am thinking it would be good to have a favorites list of some of the DMR users. There are some DMR users not in the RR database so I may have to program this all in manually (using Sentinel). Radio here is SDS200. I see the cost is $75 for the update. It used to be about $60 directly from the "My Uniden" site but I tried to order and the site doesnt work. Anyway I am unsure how to program a DMR channel. I would think using the RR database, many of the local colleges are using DMR so using Sentinel I could simply import from database. But some of the other users are not in database. Attached is a local college that uses DMR. So how would I MANUALLY enter information on DMR users that are NOT in the RR database?
It is still $60 direct from Uniden. You need to register your SDS200 on my.uniden.com and the order from that site. Once registered, you order from the same site under "My Products"

bobruzzo

W1AV
Premium Subscriber
It is still $60 direct from Uniden. You need to register your SDS200 on my.uniden.com and the order from that site. Once registered, you order from the same site under "My Products"
OK I did already have all my scanners registered on the My Uniden site. I logged on and will try to order the DMR upgrade. I remember trying this a few months ago and after I filled out the little form I kept getting an error and couldnt order. But I will try again.

nessnet

Premium Subscriber
The most common error is getting the
OK I did already have all my scanners registered on the My Uniden site. I logged on and will try to order the DMR upgrade. I remember trying this a few months ago and after I filled out the little form I kept getting an error and couldnt order. But I will try again.

The most common error is getting the ESN wrong.
Double check that

Status
Not open for further replies.