SDS200 National Back Order

Status
Not open for further replies.

trp2525

It looks like the SDS200 is going to be on a National Back Order just like the SDS100 currently is. I just received an email this evening (04-30-2020) from Main Trading Company (located in Paris, TX) which stated the following: "If you are thinking about an SDS scanner. They are about to be on a 60 day minimum back order. Supply chains are really about to be a problem guys." Main Trading Company currently has 2 SDS200 scanners left in stock per this evening's email.

For additional confirmation FactoryOutletStore.com has the SDS200 currently listed as being out-of-stock and on National Back Order.

Right now the following scanner retailers are showing stock for the SDS200 but if you really have your heart set on buying one in the very near future, I would purchase from your favorite scanner retailer sooner rather than later: Scanner Master, Bearcat Warehouse, Ham Radio Outlet, Webtron-x.com, GigaParts.com and Zip Scanners

iMONITOR

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
Sounds like a scare tactic from Main Trading Company to me.

I think you're right, I just pretended to order 3 and it accept it, then it let me add 1 more for a total of 4. It wasn't until I tried to buy 5 it told me they couldn't fill the order for 5. So it sounds like was trying to move some inventory as this is almost a week later he still had 4. :sneaky:(n)

bumby

Premium Subscriber
I ordered my Uniden SDS200 today from Scanner Master, it was shipped, there website now indicates they are out of stock...wow I ordered it just in time.

russbrill

I ordered my Uniden SDS200 today from Scanner Master, it was shipped, there website now indicates they are out of stock...wow I ordered it just in time.

I also support Scanner Master, nice website... I believe you'll be happy with your SDS-200, it's a great scanner...

Status
Not open for further replies.