SDS200 no rec / playback or avoid all at once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ndswan

Feed Provider
Just all at once I can not replay the recorded material ( I set for 90 sec.) Also can not avoid any station even when trying to avoid while station is being received. The replay and avoid buttons don't even act as though the were pushed. The do nothing.
Anyone have any ideas ???
Thanks.

Ubbe

Check if Zip services button works. If not then the whole row are out of order and needs to be sent off to be repaired.
I take it that all number buttons work so it isn't some sort of kepad lock enabled.

/Ubbe

RBMTS

Try replacing your SD card and see if that fixes the problems. When goofy things start to happen it is usually related to a corrupted card.

ndswan

Feed Provider
Thanks to all. I see the ZIP key does nothing either. I exercised all keys, still same. How to change SD card? Just replace card with new while unit is on and turn of to write new card?

Ubbe

How to change SD card? Just replace card with new while unit is on and turn of to write new card?
No. Read scanner from Sentinel. Turn off scanner. Put new SD card in. Power on and from Sentinel choose "Clear user Data" and then write to scanner.

But your problem has nothing to do with the memory card.

/Ubbe

Status
Not open for further replies.