SDS200 one site stuck in "SITE HOLD" can't undo it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobruzzo

W1AV
Premium Subscriber
It's been a long time since I programmed my SDS200. Having a rough time. I have one site stuck in "SITE HOLD". Instructions say to press "Function" then "DEPT" and then scanner says "Bristol/Plymouth counties site OFF HOLD" but there still is "SITE HOLD" on the top left of display.

bobruzzo

W1AV
Premium Subscriber
Do you still have your manual?

This is in mine. Page 13

HOLDING A SYSTEM, DEPARTMENT, SITE, OR CHANNEL
While scanning, you can hold on a system, department, site, or channel by pressing its associated
soft key.
System Hold: Soft Key 1
Department Hold: Soft Key 2
Site Hold: F+Soft Key 2
Channel Hold, Soft Key 3

Try Site Hold: F+Soft Key 2

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
I dont have any proiority set anywhere...I cant get rid of this hold. I have been pressing "F" then "DEPT" soft key. Where is "Site" key????? Every time I press "F" then "DEPT" it says the "HOLD is OFF" but its not...still there.
The Dept key doubles as the Site key (after you press the Function button).

It sounds as if you also has the Department on hold, in addition to the site. You're turning off the Site hold by first pressing Function, and you get a prompt for "Hold off". If you are still seeing a Hold on the display, on the line for the Department, than that is what is on hold, the Department.

bobruzzo

W1AV
Premium Subscriber
The Dept key doubles as the Site key (after you press the Function button).

It sounds as if you also has the Department on hold, in addition to the site. You're turning off the Site hold by first pressing Function, and you get a prompt for "Hold off". If you are still seeing a Hold on the display, on the line for the Department, than that is what is on hold, the Department.
Thanks guys, got it fixed.....:oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.