Sds200 programming for Essex County NJ

Whiskey3JMC

DXpeditioner
Premium Subscriber
Make sure all applicable service types are turned on for the talkgroups you want to hear (reference "tag" column in database) otherwise the scanner will omit them. Vendors often do a shoddy job programming systems for others so you'll want to learn how to do the job yourself in the event something goes wrong or if the system undergoes changes you'll be ready. Uniden Sentinel makes programming easy

Last edited:

trentbob

W3BUX- Bucks County, PA
Premium Subscriber
The first thing you want to do poster is make sure they turned on all the service types as they are not all enabled by default. Wouldn't be the first time.

trentbob

W3BUX- Bucks County, PA
Premium Subscriber
Make sure all applicable service types are turned on for the talkgroups you want to hear (reference "tag" column in database) otherwise the scanner will omit them. Vendors often do a shoddy job programming systems for others so you'll want to learn how to do the job yourself in the event something goes wrong or if the system undergoes changes you'll be ready. Uniden Sentinel makes programming easy
Sorry John, I didn't see your post until after I did mine.

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
Sorry to bother but does the SDS200 have a actuator you can turn on or off
Not sure what you mean by "actuator", what are you trying to turn on or off? The service types?