ProScan SDS200 *ProScan no scanner data video shows on computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

ndswan

Feed Provider
SDS200 Uniden scanner data feeds its cat5 data into router. Computer is fed into router. Using ProScan v16.3. All URLs are set correctly. Put computer on line, THEN brought up SDS200, and checked all URL settings again. Audio is great, feeds BROADCASTIFY with no trouble. Problem, there is no data info shown on scanner face displayed on computer monitor screen. Bob (ProScan) told me problem is no data from SDS200 getting to program/computer. Once or twice it did, but when all rebooted for net drop out, would not come back on. Any ideas???

Thanks
Nick Swan

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
Bob (ProScan) told me problem is no data from SDS200 getting to program/computer.
Actually what I said was check your setup. I never got any feedback on this.
Can you go to the Comm. Port menu item then insure URL is selected for the port. Click the URL Setup button. Verify data is passing and no errors are showing.

{edit} Also when you reboot everything, reboot the scanner last.
Double and triple check the Comm Port URL IP address.

Last edited:

ndswan

Feed Provider
Yes, com port 4, double checked several times, 115200 baud rate. Checked what ports were in use and it indicated that port 4 was indeed the one in use for ProScan. All URLs are working well and show the proper registration numbers, and all data was passing thru well. HOWEVER, the ROIP is OFF. The URL for ROIP was set correctly, then I turned it off.

ndswan

Feed Provider
Yes, com port 4, double checked several times, 115200 baud rate. Checked what ports were in use and it indicated that port 4 was indeed the one in use for ProScan. All URLs are working well and show the proper registration numbers, and all data was passing thru well. HOWEVER, the ROIP is OFF. The URL for ROIP was set correctly, then I turned it off.

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber

When using your SDS200 through your LAN, you do not use com ports to connect with ProScan, you need to set it to the IP address (URL) of the scanner.

Status
Not open for further replies.