SDS200 quickly adding a playing channel to favorite list using keypad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

radiyate

Retired sloth
SDS200, does anybody know procedure to quickly take whatever scanner is playing and add the 'channel' to favorite list?
...and, doing it with minimal keystrokes, no external software, do this on the fly? It might take 10 button pushes and need some muscle memory to do it without looking, but, I'll learn it. Scenarios: Scanner usually scanning trunking system(s) with mix of conventional. Sometimes doing discovery search...

Maybe it's real easy...Heck it's probably somewhere on this site but I can't find it.
So does anybody out there do this today? How? Thank you all.

It's probably staring at me from somebody's reference doc and I just didn't notice. But i'm just stuck ;-(
Keyword:s buttons keypad keyboard push front panel FV FL favorite list quick procedure minimum fuss tricks hints cheat sheet snap a hit into a fav list memory storage area bank custom customize lists no-software no-SW standalone ad-hoc programming procedure.

Ubbe

If you are refering to playing a recorded file, then no, there's no way to save that. If it's a live event then push the enter key.
If you are Using the Uniden wav player and organizer software then you copy from that and paste into Sentinel.
If you are using ProScan or ARC it might be some tool there, at least a copy and paste operation.

/Ubbe

If you are refering to playing a recorded file, then no, there's no way to save that. If it's a live event then push the enter key.
If you are Using the Uniden wav player and organizer software then you copy from that and paste into Sentinel.
If you are using ProScan or ARC it might be some tool there, at least a copy and paste operation.
Re-read the post.

That's not what he's asking.

dougjgray

You can add a talk group pretty easy just press E when it is being displayed and select add to favorite list.. it will take some keying to put the name in.. I save new ones up and connect to sentenal to name them

Status
Not open for further replies.