SDS200 serial number has the fix?

Status
Not open for further replies.

trentbob

W3BUX- Bucks County, PA
Premium Subscriber
Yes I'm very familiar with the radio. If you actually did read all of my post I thought they were very positive that I believed that something will be done.

Maybe not.

As so typical with these kinds of issues on this forum. If you don't have the issue but other people do you do not have the open mind to accept that those other people do have the issue. How can you even comment on the issue if you don't have it?

You attack and criticize instead of just understanding some people have an issue and some don't. Just because you don't doesn't mean other people are free of the issue.

If you read all my post you would see that I thought it was valuable that recent purchasers gave their experiences so Uniden Tech could see them. Especially people who had no hum at all and then the radio developed one. I also thought it was important that someone had the repair done and the mitigation device was applied over the felt. That's something Uniden Tech should know about too.

Let's hope your radio doesn't develop the hum but if it does I would understand your frustration, especially if it was noticeable during a transmission. I certainly wouldn't attack you.

I've made up my mind as an informed consumer. I'll keep my money in my pocket for now.

I hope they get the problem resolved someday.

Enough.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.