SDS200 Seriously Discounted At Amazon

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandyKuff

Premium Subscriber

I had one of them years ago... Cool...

Don't remember which forum I saw it, but sombody can still cut custom crystals...

Last edited:

n8lwx

What a coincidence....I was just thinking it's time to get a new scanner and low and behold I stumbled onto this thread! Thanks bberns
Looks like it may take a few days to arrive but that's all good. Can't wait to turn it on. Last new scanner I bought was a Whistler 1065

TailGator911

Silent Key/KF4ANC
Good deal to all those who are buying.Congrats and let us know how it goes, by all means. Even by some quirk, if it is an error, they still have to honor the advertised price, I think. My immediate knee-jerk reaction was to BUY NOW! But I just sold one, still have one, and still don't need one. But, if I did...lol

relicwr

Premium Subscriber
If you get an email regarding the error and you don't get it, don't be mad. Mistakes like this happen all the time.

zob-slantzero

Premium Subscriber
Damn, damn, damn!

I just promised my wife that I would cut down on my internet spending and this had to come. Boy is she going to be upset when she finds out that I apparently lied to her. First new scanner in some time so she may not mind. Thanks for the heads up on the sale.

TailGator911

Silent Key/KF4ANC
Don't admit you lied. It's much better to tell her that you've had a relapse and these things happen now and then and not to be alarmed. It's the nature of the beast. Buy her something nice. ;)

chrismol1

P25 TruCking!
15 in stock as I got onto this thread......Refreshed a few times a little over an hour later they are GONE! Somebody gulped down 5 of them at once

Now its backup to price of 695

bberns22

15 in stock as I got onto this thread......Refreshed a few times a little over an hour later they are GONE! Somebody gulped down 5 of them at once

Now its backup to price of 69

These types of amazon sales never last long - either time or or unit sales based.

Last edited:

03msc

RF is RF
Premium Subscriber

Expecting to see someone listing some new ones on here at a discounted price of $670 or something and making some cash...

I considered buying one but then realized I don't really need it. Not that I 'need' any scanner but I have plenty...

iMONITOR

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
Bearcat Warehouse and Police Scanner Outlet point to the same address and phone info...
Pulled from there respective websites...

They don't even show that price on there website...

Weird that they appear to compete with themselves but then again not really. :sneaky:

1598803479765.png

Status
Not open for further replies.