SDS200 showing SDS100

Status
Not open for further replies.

Medic10mda

Ø Pittsburgh, PA
Premium Subscriber
Hi, when i write to scanner from Sentinel the SDS200 boots up with SDS100. I have the Tools > Targert Model as SDS200...
I am just using my SDS100 code plug...
does any of this matter or how can i correct?

When i erase all data on SDS200 it does boot up to SDS200, but i want to use the SDS100 fav lists i have created.
thanks for your help.

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
Hi, when i write to scanner from Sentinel the SDS200 boots up with SDS100. I have the Tools > Targert Model as SDS200...
I am just using my SDS100 code plug...
does any of this matter or how can i correct?

When i erase all data on SDS200 it does boot up to SDS200, but i want to use the SDS100 fav lists i have created.
thanks for your help.

In Sentinel, open profile editor, click on "display options" tab, change the "opening message" to whatever you want, close and save, write to scanner.

KO4IPV

In Sentinel, open profile editor, click on "display options" tab, change the "opening message" to whatever you want, close and save, write to scanner.

That opening message ! That doesn’t have to be changed when making a new favorites list does it ! Just after reading that reply , about opening messages change , wondering?

Markinsac

I have a profile for each model of scanner I own. I switch to it when I work with it, then go back to one specific profile as it is the most likely unit I'm going to attach.

ofd8001

Premium Subscriber
That opening message ! That doesn’t have to be changed when making a new favorites list does it ! Just after reading that reply , about opening messages change , wondering?

If you are asking "Do you need to change the opening message each time you change a Favorites List/Profile/Model scanner?" the answer is No. That opening message is something that shows up on the screen while the scanning is booting. It does not affect the operation whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.