SDS200 will only write last FL to scanner

Status
Not open for further replies.

cpetraglia

I did the latest firmware update. I had added a few FL to Sentinel and made a few changes. When I write to scanner, the only thing that writes is the last FL in my list. I have 18 FLs.
Not sure what to do since Sentinel seems to be fine. All data from all FL is there.

Hit_Factor

Try checking overwrite option when writing to scanner.

73, K8HIT
Icom: IC-7300, IC-PW1, ID-5100A, ID-51A Plus 2, IC-R30, Hytera PD782G, Kenwood TH-D74, Uniden SDS100, DVMega, SDRplay RSPduo

cpetraglia

I don't know how they changed, but all the FL were set to not download except the latest entry. They were fine last time I used Sentinel.

Thanks to all !!

TailGator911

Silent Key/KF4ANC
Every time I change programming and load it into my SDS100 it fires up with all 40-some FLs enabled and switched to 'ON' and I have to turn them all off and go thru and recheck the ones I want to listen to. I suppose it's a necessary evil and the scanner performs perfectly so I am not about to complain.

JD
kf4anc

marksmith

Every time I change programming and load it into my SDS100 it fires up with all 40-some FLs enabled and switched to 'ON' and I have to turn them all off and go thru and recheck the ones I want to listen to. I suppose it's a necessary evil and the scanner performs perfectly so I am not about to complain.

JD
kf4anc
Next time, when you get done doing all that turning off to get the radio the way you want it, just do an upload from the radio to Sentinel. It will set it all so that this will be your new default download active systems, etc.

Next time you download, those will be the active systems, assuming you don't make any re-selections in Sentinel.

Mark
SDS100&200/536/436/WS1095/996p2/996xt/325p2/396xt/psr800/396t/HP-1/HP-2 & others

ofd8001

Premium Subscriber
Alternatively you can edit the applicable Profile, click on the Quick Keys Status tab. The check all the boxes for the FLQKs you want to be on, and uncheck the boxes you do not.

That's a whole lot "more better" than to go into each FL and Avoid it or turn Monitor to Off.

Status
Not open for further replies.