SDS200 won't load and scan full database

Status
Not open for further replies.

rfp237

I just got an SDS 200 a few days ago, replaced the SD card with a 32 gb card and tried to downloaded the full database and favorites lists on the new card using sentinel. The software says that it successfully wrote to the scanner, but when I turn on the scanner it will only load and scan the favorites lists, not the full database. If I turn off all favorites lists and search on the scanner iI get "Nothing to scan." I DID check force write full data base when I wrote to the scanner. Does anyone have an idea what I am doing wrong?

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
I just got an SDS 200 a few days ago, replaced the SD card with a 32 gb card and tried to downloaded the full database and favorites lists on the new card using sentinel. The software says that it successfully wrote to the scanner, but when I turn on the scanner it will only load and scan the favorites lists, not the full database. If I turn off all favorites lists and search on the scanner iI get "Nothing to scan." I DID check force write full data base when I wrote to the scanner. Does anyone have an idea what I am doing wrong?

On the scanner....

Menu --> Set Scan Selection --> Select Lists to Monitor --> Full Database --> set to "on".

rfp237

When I check for information on the data base in the scanner it is showing the latest version, so there must be some setting I messed up on the scanner.

RBMTS

Do you have any services turned on? FD Dispatch, PD Dispatch?

Did you try going back to the original SD card that came with the scanner?

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
When I check for information on the data base in the scanner it is showing the latest version, so there must be some setting I messed up on the scanner.

Enter your zip code and then check which service types are enabled.

Status
Not open for further replies.