SDS's March Backorder's...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VA3ADP

Premium Subscriber
Hello all.

Just thought I would let everyone know that it looks like the SDS's are on backorder once again. I've reached our to multiple dealers and I looks like we won't be seeing them back in stock anywhere between 2 weeks to 2 months.

Carbuff

Hello all.

Just thought I would let everyone know that it looks like the SDS's are on backorder once again. I've reached our to multiple dealers and I looks like we won't be seeing them back in stock anywhere between 2 weeks to 2 months.
Did you get any reason why for the backorder

iMONITOR

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
There has bee a lot of talk in the news in the last few weeks regarding a shortage of chips. I know the auto industry is being seriously impacted by this.

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
In addition to the component shortages Randy linked, there's also a sizeable backlog of container shipped moored offshore, waiting till there's an opening for them to get offloaded. It's been noted in the media that dock workers are in short supply, due to Covid issues. It's likely that some of those 'stranded at sea' containers may contain both parts and manufactured items that are in short supply as well.

crippledchicken

Premium Subscriber

VA3ADP

Premium Subscriber
I'm beginning to notice a lot of dealers are showing a shipping date of this Thursday 4/29. Hopefully we get flooded with a whole bunch! Looking forward to ordering mine!

VA3ADP

Premium Subscriber
Looks like ScannerMaster, Zip Scanners, Walcott, are all back in stock with the SDS200. I wonder how long they'll stay in stock. As for the Canadian dealers Fleetwood appears to be the only one on stock of the 200 at this time. Ackert, GPSCentral, and Radioworld still appear to be out of stock. If anyone knows any other stores that have the SDS200 instock, if you could kindly link them in a post. Thank you

GaRebel

Premium Subscriber
Looks like ScannerMaster, Zip Scanners, Walcott, are all back in stock with the SDS200. I wonder how long they'll stay in stock. As for the Canadian dealers Fleetwood appears to be the only one on stock of the 200 at this time. Ackert, GPSCentral, and Radioworld still appear to be out of stock. If anyone knows any other stores that have the SDS200 instock, if you could kindly link them in a post. Thank you

Bearcat Warehouse - Uniden™ SDS100 & SDS200 IN STOCK THURSDAY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.