SDTrunk ---> <_ _> SYNC LOSS - BTS PROCESSED (9600)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AB9NN

Premium Subscriber
When I look at Messages for the currently playing tuner tuned to the correct frequency I get the following message over and over:

<_ _> SYNC LOSS - BTS PROCESSED (9600)

It is a very strong signal and decodes nicely in DSD+ FastLane. What am I doing wrong?

DRL-XM43

Is this a P25 system - are you trunk following - what version of SDRTrunk are you using?

If it is P25 is it a Phase 1 or 2 system?

AB9NN

Premium Subscriber
This is a P25 Phase I system. How do I determine the version of SDTrunk I am using? I think it's 6 months to a year or so old. I have it installed in the following folder:
C:\_Files\SDR - Software Defined Radio\sdr-trunk-windows-x64-Alpha-09

DRL-XM43

This is a P25 Phase I system. How do I determine the version of SDTrunk I am using? I think it's 6 months to a year or so old. I have it installed in the following folder:
C:\_Files\SDR - Software Defined Radio\sdr-trunk-windows-x64-Alpha-09

It may be best to udgrade to the latest versions then go from there

DRL-XM43

So what system is it? What decoder is selected?

(Easiest to link to the RR DB page to see the system)

Some/Any information will help folks to help you.

AB9NN

Premium Subscriber
I am able to tune the same control channel/system and decode/follow with DSD+ FastLane quite nicely. Therefore it's probably not a tuner issue.

DRL-XM43

I am able to tune the same control channel/system and decode/follow with DSD+ FastLane quite nicely. Therefore it's probably not a tuner issue.

As you have done before, you should log the issue with the SDRTrunk support forum I am sure it would be resolved quickly, we know it is not the software so it has to be something other.

AB9NN

Premium Subscriber
filter was not applied. Issue not solved... I have cross-posted in the SDRTrunk help forum.

rspears1966

Premium Subscriber
AB9NN, I had the same issue, my solution was to ditch DSRTrunk and move to FMP24 and DSD+ Fastlane (I only use one SDR radio).

If you're running everything on one PC, here's the command lines (or .bat file code):
1) FMP24 -rc i1 -o20001 -P0.0 -a1 -b-12.5 -f853.8500
note: -f will be the control freq of your local P25 system
2) DSDPlus -r1 -e -T -E -i20001
note: this will create a .wav file in the local directory and it will become extremely large over time
note: this will pipe audio out to your default windows device, make sure you set this before you kick off this command

That's it. Two command lines, and one SDR radio. Decoded P25 traffic.

Hope this helps.

Bobby
AE4B

DRL-XM43

AB9NN, I had the same issue, my solution was to ditch DSRTrunk and move to FMP24 and DSD+ Fastlane (I only use one SDR radio).

If you're running everything on one PC, here's the command lines (or .bat file code):
1) FMP24 -rc i1 -o20001 -P0.0 -a1 -b-12.5 -f853.8500
note: -f will be the control freq of your local P25 system
2) DSDPlus -r1 -e -T -E -i20001
note: this will create a .wav file in the local directory and it will become extremely large over time
note: this will pipe audio out to your default windows device, make sure you set this before you kick off this command

That's it. Two command lines, and one SDR radio. Decoded P25 traffic.

Hope this helps.

Bobby
AE4B
He said earlier that he is decoding it nicely with FMP24/DSD+ already.

Ridgefam1

Premium Subscriber
Merry Christmas, I have the same issue. any updates or ways to correct it. I installed yesterdays version no luck yet.

DRL-XM43

Merry Christmas, I have the same issue. any updates or ways to correct it. I installed yesterdays version no luck yet.

Apparently an off tuned dongle (ppm issue) is one possibility, but it may not be your issue Make sure you have not applied a message filter..... another possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.