Status
Not open for further replies.

FLANO

AZ DB Administrator
Database Admin
Title: SEARM-Group Get Together
Date: Saturday September 16, 2006
Time: 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Repeats: This event repeats on the third Saturday of every month.
Street: 6635 E.Grant Rd. Tucson
City State Zip: Tucson

Open to ANYONE who has an interest. Come join us for dinner, conversation about latest scanner events, and occasional product demonstrations.

radio10-8

FLANO? How many attendees went to this? I would liek to attend but my schedule has me working those hours for at least 4 more months. Maybe someone can posts some notes from meeting?

FLANO

AZ DB Administrator
Database Admin
radio10-8 said:
FLANO? How many attendees went to this? I would liek to attend but my schedule has me working those hours for at least 4 more months. Maybe someone can posts some notes from meeting?

This time we had 4 attend. It can vary to as much as 10 or so.

They are not formal meetings, so there are no call to order, president's welcome (We don't have one.), secretary's report (Nope, not this position either.) etc.

But, having said that, we get more done in the informal setting than we do in a controlled environment. Last month we helped a first-timer with the Uniden ?BCT-15?, I think that was the model type. I only own RS myself.

I also gave a brief demonstration of the Unitrunker software.

There are always lots of informal conversations, like about the new TEP P-25 system, the upcoming PC-WIN P-25 system, MILAIR, and things like that.

Sorry, but there are no minutes to post. You gotta attend to learn and hopefully teach us something new too!

John
SE of Tucson

Status
Not open for further replies.