SE Michigan business that sells GRE scanners?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DewAddict

I am looking to buy a GRE scanner and thought there was a company who sold them locally but I cannot remember the name of the business. Does anyone have that info?

Thanks.

W8RMH

Feed Provider Since 2012
I am looking to buy a GRE scanner and thought there was a company who sold them locally but I cannot remember the name of the business. Does anyone have that info?

Thanks.

Here are a couple dealers from the GRE website. Don't know how close you are.

DENTRONICS
6102 DELAND ROAD
FLUSHING, MI 48433-1135
PH: 810-659-1776

LAKEFRONT ELECTRONICS
214 NORTH STATE ST
ST. IGNACE, MI 49781
PH: 906-643-7020
EMAIL: lakefront@lighthouse.net

DewAddict

Thanks for the info. I spent a while thinking about it and seem to recall the place was based in Warren, MI or near that area. I thought the guy was part of the community here on RR also.

krokus

Premium Subscriber
Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8530/5.0.0.973 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105)

Michigan Radio used to be in Warren, but closed quite a few years ago. I'm thinking 10 or more years, actually.

I don't know anything about Dentronics. RadioShack sells GRE, including the house branded models made by GRE.

ScannerMaster is in Ohio, and provides GRE products.

freqs

There was a guy on Radio Reference that was in Warren that had a Internet radio sales I look for the site with no luck .There is a Electronics store in St.Clair Shores called ABEL Electronics on Harper near 10 Mile it sells Scanners but not a big selection ,or you can check Palco Electronics on Eurecka Rd east of I75 Downriver I think you can order them on line at Radio Shack to .Detroit Metro area just dont have many shops for our Hobby

nodak1crdet3

Last edited:

ffexpCP

wizard of odd
Database Admin
Communication Electronics does high shipping cost. Their shipping fee ($40) is built into the product cost, so I guess you could look at it as free shipping. Overall its still a good deal. And they ship *really* fast, I think they use UPS 3 day. I know they deal Uniden products, not sure about GRE.

DewAddict

Wow!! Awesome response from everyone..Thank you!! It was Gary that I dealt with years ago. Thanks for jogging my memory. I will work on contacting some of these places.

Thanks again.

freqs

They no longer have in store sales Now you can only order from them .
The website states no public sale order only.

Status
Not open for further replies.