Seabrook --joint owners

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmarcel66

Feed Provider

mainetrunk

That makes sense. last night I left the scanner on to at least hear anything. I got woke up twice by the sound of what sounded like SPEED DIALING, no voice. Thanks Jmarcel66...

mainetrunk

They had a drill all day. Just like with Pease, they said " this is a drill " at the end of each transmission. Thats the freq I been wonderring about for years. Good things do come to those who wait..

jmarcel66

Feed Provider
All day meaning you hear data and "This is a Drill" or various voice communications throughout the day?

I ask because they're very big on saying when it's a drill and I could see them running data all day on the frequency, then saying it's a drill (that being the only voice traffic).

mainetrunk

They did a town to town check ins with Exeter and units that were on the road , this is a drill.. Oh boy, they yacked.. ( scouts honor--they gabbed )

mainetrunk

I just heard someone talking on 854.8125--pl--203.5... Which is also licensed to Seabrook. Sounded like FIRE-TALK to me.. The freq is licensed out of North Andover Mass...

mainetrunk

I just got back from Portsmouth,
and i turn the base scanners on and there's a -usual- tone going out on 450.3125--csq....
I thought they were doing their weekly test.
then, the voice say's that the power plant failed, and all surround towns are being evacuated.
So, now I get nervous and then the relief comes.
On 451.050----110.9, they were ending each transmission with " this is a drill"
Man, that'll put a few grey hairs on your head...
now--I am hearing NH-E management on 46.580---156.7..
He just said they were broadcasting by phone...
I guess we'll see what freqs are used.....And which are not

Status
Not open for further replies.