seabrook pwr plant NH

Status
Not open for further replies.

kdm3170

wondering if anyone could help me with freq/settings, not sure if i have it set up wrong or just bad reception. i have a bcd325p2(running 1.08). im looking to listen to the power plant, i have all the freq from here (about 36) programmed in as conv freq (no tones/nac, audio type all). also imported the trunked system from here as mot custom/reband 2 havent added or changed anything from the RR import thru freescan (theres no system band plan or apco band plan, audio type all).

when scanning the freq i have programmed as conv i occasionally catch snippets of voice that break up (no static just cuts out), this happens on both freq that are in the trunk and those not. also have heard short burst of what sounds like morse code on the upper 800s i assume it was probably siren related, and a burst on 451.0250 which i think is station ID happens every hr.
when scanning the trunk system i pick up the control ch, the scanner shows system id but i never hear any traffic, occasionally i see uid:9200 come across screen (have display id on) but hear no change.

could any one help if i have my settings wrong or am i just not getting a good enough signal, im in the seabrook/hampton area?

kdm3170

From what I understand, all the talkgroups on their UHF trunk are P25 encrypted.
my scanner doesnt show the p25 or enc icons while scanning or searching, but was able to pick up a NAC of 357 while searching on the trunked freqs

kdm3170

Correct, last time I monitored it, P25 ENC

Altho the 800 Mhz Evacuation systems [MA/NH] are Analog
encrypted or just P25? im able to pick it up barely?, my scanner can find the NAC but it isnt showing as encrypted. scanner shows full reception on cntrl ch but voice ch cuts in and out

ecps92

Status
Not open for further replies.