Seacoast Fire Repeater

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmfirefighter

The input is licensed. "davefirelt" above said there wasn't an input license he could locate. It's a mobile input frequency so it will appear as MO on an FCC license, not as an FB2, which would be the output side. i just looked at the FCC database and the input frequency is there, listed as MO. Whether they changed the output station class to FB2 or not I don't know, however the input has been licensed to Rock for awhile and it was reserved for this purpose.

Last edited:

ecps92

WNEB875 - ROCKINGHAM COUNTY SHERIFFS DEPARTMENT

Apples and Oranges

Yes an MO is also possibly an input, and since our focus was Repeaters [None licensed] the MO is typically looked upon as a simplex channel
There is no distinction at the FCC between an MO [Input] and an MO [Simplex]

We now have the answer and continue to monitor, and also watch the Weekly FCC updates

The input is licensed. "davefirelt" above said there wasn't an input license he could locate. It's a mobile input frequency so it will appear as MO on an FCC license, not as an FB2, which would be the output side. i just looked at the FCC database and the input frequency is there, listed as MO. Whether they changed the output station class to FB2 or not I don't know, however the input has been licensed to Rock for awhile and it was reserved for this purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.