search delay

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmartin

Premium Subscriber
i am new to computer scanning software, what i am trying to do is set the delay on limit search on my TRX-1 from
2 seconds to 8 seconds using the whistler TRX-1 handheld digital scanner programming
system -CDAT but not sure what i am doing once i have the scanner connected to my
computer and go into base settings i see general settings, which i moved the slide bar to
8.00 but it still shows 2 sec delay on my scanner so what am i doing wrong ? i want my
limit search to have an 8 second delay if that is possible I am new to this computer
programming so any input would be greatly appreciated

Reconrider

From your last post about 'limit search' I'm assuming you're talking about doing it in the search and not on an item like a programmed pd/fire/ems. You have to go to the 'search' tab on ezscan and set it there.

kmartin

Premium Subscriber
I am doing a frequency search range in limit search for 461.0000 to 462.000 MHz for DMR activity not trunk system activity
and just want to up the delay time

Last edited:

Reconrider

I am doing a frequency search rang in limit search for 461.0000 to 462.000 MHz for DMR activity not trunk system activity
and just want to up the delay time
Yeah do it the way I told you. The way the guy before me did will only work for an item already saved.

do i need to do an update to do this ?
You can look for the setting in the trx itself, but I have no idea where it's at. Will take less time to do it on ezscan, plug the sd card inside the pc and update.

RaleighGuy

Premium Subscriber
I do not see it in the settings on the scanner itself, so I believe you do need to do it through EZ Scan and reload programming.

kmartin

Premium Subscriber
Yeah do it the way I told you. The way the guy before me did will only work for an item already saved.

You can look for the setting in the trx itself, but I have no idea where it's at. Will take less time to do it on ezscan, plug the sd card inside the pc and update.
do you mean the SD card in the scanner ? or what ? i'm not really sure what you mean sounds complicated

Reconrider

do you mean the SD card in the scanner ? or what ? i'm not really sure what you mean sounds complicated
Turn the scanner off. Pull the sd card out and put it into the sd reader and put it in the computer. Load ezscan and write the program after you change the setting in the search tab

Status
Not open for further replies.