Chris0516
Active Member
There was a thread with this title, that was only open for a short while. I missed that thread. I am still having trouble with searching.
And the same question applies...searching what? Are you having trouble searching the forums? The database? The wiki? Each has their own more specific forum that you should've posted in, and you need to be more specific.
View attachment 138206


The results appeared.And did you click the Open Site in New Window button? Because I did, and amazingly, the search results appeared!
Thank you. I already know that a multitude of browser tabs can start to play havoc w/ the available RAM. Because each additional tab however incremental, can start to slow things down. Even making search results look 'off'. But when doing a comparison on Google, that didn't happen.Lots of tabs open too fella, eventually your browser's gonna run into issues loading new pages (sorry, just the IT guy in me coming out)![]()
The more tabs, what a life!! The fewer tabs, what a simple life. As for cropping it. I can't do it. I don't have the fine-motor skills to keep the mouse steady when cropping.OT….I always like it when people don’t crop their screenshot and you see all the browser tabs. Sometimes they have…interesting websites in those tabs.![]()