Searching all frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

keithmj

Saint Petersburg, Pinellas County, Florida
Pro-197 Win 500 software. I have scanner set with the talkgroups and frequencies that I want and need and the scanlists are 1-7 which I turn off several at a time so I can just listen to certain groups. My question is this...I don't want to do a ID scan but want to do a open scan not using the talkgroups how would I do this? I want to do an open scan of all the frequencies, will I need another program? I want to see what talkgroups are being used and if there are any new ones being used. I hope this makes sense?

RonnieUSA

Pro-197 Win 500 software. I have scanner set with the talkgroups and frequencies that I want and need and the scanlists are 1-7 which I turn off several at a time so I can just listen to certain groups. My question is this...I don't want to do a ID scan but want to do a open scan not using the talkgroups how would I do this? I want to do an open scan of all the frequencies, will I need another program? I want to see what talkgroups are being used and if there are any new ones being used. I hope this makes sense?
Just add a wildcard to the System You want to hear everything on.

Status
Not open for further replies.