Searching and storing audio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoggorm

Hi,

I believe I saw a video on YouTube describing that the BCD536HP could search a frequency band over some time, and save both the frequencies it found traffic on AND the actual audio that was heard by the scanner.

I'm having a hard time understanding the manual, and I can't find anything about this at all. I can also not find that YouTube video any longer.

Is this a feature the BCD536HP actually have? How can I use it? Where in the manual is it described?

Thank you!

signal500

K4DPS
Premium Subscriber
BCD536HP Searching and storing audio

Hi,

I believe I saw a video on YouTube describing that the BCD536HP could search a frequency band over some time, and save both the frequencies it found traffic on AND the actual audio that was heard by the scanner.

I'm having a hard time understanding the manual, and I can't find anything about this at all. I can also not find that YouTube video any longer.

Is this a feature the BCD536HP actually have? How can I use it? Where in the manual is it described?

Thank you!

I made a video on how to use the Discovery feature that will let us search frequencies over time and then play back the audio. I believe this is what your looking for.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9ySPI7tQrs

Hoggorm

It sure is that video!

Thank you so much!

Good job on the other short explain videos you do for the 536HP as well. I've seen several of them and have learned more from them than reading the manual (that I do not find very good at all).

73 de LA8OSA

Status
Not open for further replies.