Searching FCC information

Status
Not open for further replies.

kc8iqz

I have a device with a FCC registration number posted on the outside. Where in the FCC web information do I go to locate information about the registration number?

I tried to search but using keys like FCC and registration yield lots of returns. Sorry.

Thanks

Gary KC8IQZ

ecps92

What type of device might help out for more info
ie: Repeater Cabinet - which might be the call sign or even the Tower Registration #
or is this a hand-held device which might be an an FCC ID

I have a device with a FCC registration number posted on the outside. Where in the FCC web information do I go to locate information about the registration number?

I tried to search but using keys like FCC and registration yield lots of returns. Sorry.

Thanks

Gary KC8IQZ

kc8iqz

Thanks all. And, yea, I should have mentioned that I was just interested in looking up my Ford key fob. But I thought that if I had the FCC ID that would be sufficient. One response gave me great advice. Thanks Bob550

ecps92

well then a417 pointed you in the correct location by FCC ID
Thanks all. And, yea, I should have mentioned that I was just interested in looking up my Ford key fob. But I thought that if I had the FCC ID that would be sufficient. One response gave me great advice. Thanks Bob550

Status
Not open for further replies.