ProScan: Searching for frequencies in the program

kennyloatman

Premium Subscriber
Is there a way to find a frequency in the program that I may already have in my 996P2 scanner ? In other words I want to know where the frequency is (system and group) if I have it programmed.

kennyloatman

Premium Subscriber
How will that help me to find where the frequency is stored? I have thousands of frequencies stored in my scanner, so I was asking if there’s a search function in the program to find frequencies.

Last edited:

ka3aaa

Premium Subscriber
download the scanner into the software, go to the data base tab, expand the tree on left side of the screen, scroll down to what system your looking for, open the branch you want and it will be displayed or right side of screen, and most importantly is read the stinking manual, there a lot of common questions answered in there and you may learn a few things.

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
How will that help me to find where the frequency is stored? I have thousands of frequencies stored in my scanner, so I was asking if there’s a search function in the program to find frequencies.
Click the Utilities menu (in color red) then click on Find & Replace. You should be able to take it from there.