Searcy County Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

boy7777777777

Has anyone noticed an annoying digital signal on Searcy county fire channel lately? It almost sounds like dmr. It's coming over analog channel with the ctcss code programmed in also. I live out in the country far away from any towers so interference to my scanner from a close tower is out of the question.

StevenHuffman1224

ARlover324
That is bleedover from van Buren County Fire channel. Are you using 153.815 channel? What fire channel are you using? It could also be EMS

boy7777777777

Yes. It's 153.815. Why isn't anything being done about it. I figure that would get annoying to all the department members hearing that.

rdlinn

Premium Subscriber
I hear it in Newton County as well, Searcy County VFD 153.815. Took me forever to catch which frequency because my scanner is across the room. Yesterday it happened for like 30 seconds.

boy7777777777

I talked to a person yesterday and they said the noise was actually coming from the repeater. Overload from nearby tower on the repeater. They said they did some work on the repeater and also raised the antenna and have started having this issue.

StevenHuffman1224

ARlover324
I talked to a person yesterday and they said the noise was actually coming from the repeater. Overload from nearby tower on the repeater. They said they did some work on the repeater and also raised the antenna and have started having this issue.
Probably from van Buren county or Newton county both use DMR for FD as well as Boone county

Status
Not open for further replies.