Status
Not open for further replies.

FLANO

AZ DB Administrator
Database Admin
SEARM-Group Get Together
Saturday October 20, 2006
5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
(This event repeats on the third Saturday of every month.)
Street: 6635 E.Grant Rd. Tucson
City State Zip: Tucson

Open to anyone who has an interest. Come join us for dinner, conversation about latest scanner events, and occasional product demonstrations.

There are no membership fees, rules, or any such things to get in the way of talking about scanners and the latest scanner news....

Hope to see some new faces,

John
SE of Tucson

tucsonbox

are there really many people in tucson who show up? what info can be exchanged?

FLANO

AZ DB Administrator
Database Admin
tucsonbox said:
are there really many people in tucson who show up? what info can be exchanged?

Well, since it is a non-membership meeting, the numbers vary. Typically, there are about a half-dozen of that show. We've gone as far as the teens. Sometimes it's new people wanting to learn how to use their radios, other times, it is "experts" sharing their knowledge.

You're welcome to attend, as all are welcome to attend. I suspect, that if the PSR-500 gets out in time, one of the members in our group will bring it in to show off.

We've done demonstrations of decoding software, logging software, scanner software, radios of all types - portable and desktop, tested our radios with analyzers for accuracy and ability, built antennas, just to name a few things.

Each meeting is different. Sometimes it is just the ability for us to get together and talk about the things happening around us, that don't get published in public forums.

You just never know......

The next meeting is on 20 October 2007, same times and information as provided below...

I won't make this one unfortunately due to a prior committment...:<

tucsonbox

sounds great there is a pretty good possibilty that i will be the "kid" in the group i only have a RS Pro-97 and a bearcat 92 ... lol ....

Status
Not open for further replies.