SeaTac Airport TSA

Status
Not open for further replies.

KB1UAM

You would most likely need a digital capable scanner. I know Logan airport and TF Green airport use 172.9000 I'm not sure what seatac uses. But try searching the high band frequencies.

lowboy654

DB Admin Member
Database Admin
Well then -- I guess us lowly plebs will just have to wait for your majesty's official approval before we determine if TSA uses encryption... :roll:

Good job Nick, it always gets me when folks from out side our area let us know what we can receive in our area or whats the best scanner for this area.

ecps92

Guess it is time to stop helping out the Good Ole boys and let y'all fend for yourself. :cool:

Good job Nick, it always gets me when folks from out side our area let us know what we can receive in our area or whats the best scanner for this area.

lowboy654

DB Admin Member
Database Admin
Guess it is time to stop helping out the Good Ole boys and let y'all fend for yourself. :cool:
We dont have the good lod boys club up here just a few members that are up to speed with what goes on in this area, no offense taken or ment. thanks for for your help.

DickH

We dont have the good lod boys club up here just a few members that are up to speed with what goes on in this area, no offense taken or ment. thanks for for your help.

Right on, Ken. I don't think he was at all helpful. He should stay tuned to Metrofire. They do it right, especially now that Boston handles it. :)

kennyblues

These kind of negative responses to someone trying to help others is one of the reasons people are leaving this site and are refusing to help others.

Status
Not open for further replies.