Seattle area ham repeaters question

Status
Not open for further replies.

KE7JFF

I've been taking trips up to Seattle time to time this year for work. I've been putting in repeaters I have listed in various places like the ones from Mike and Key and BEARS. Now, maybe I am just that lucky but I haven't heard any people using them. I've been up in Seattle on Weekends and Weekdays and nothing.

Now, maybe I am just unlucky here but I would assume there would be more activity in Seattle that down here in Portland on repeaters? Or did I just pick the wrong ones?

KC0QNB

That is quite surprising what band did you use?
Edit I just did a check Seattle,1 vhf repeater, several 220, a few 440, I would have thought there were more, Portland on the other hand shows 12 vhf repeaters a few 220 and 13 440

Last edited:

T68

Premium Subscriber
Seattle Area Repeaters

There are a lot of good repeaters on 6m, 2m, 1.25m, and 70cm in the Seattle area - however, they are rather quiet nowadays.

If you give me an address, I can send you a pretty comprehensive Excel file (well, Open Office converted to Excel) of active repeaters in the area - ones that I have recently confirmed as active.

Brad/N7JGX
Whidbey Island, WA

T68 I am over here in Issaquah if you would be willing to send me a copy I would appreciate it I have not found all of the places yet where this kind of information lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.