Seattle area ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stavro35

It seems that everyone worth monitoring is now on the JIWN which I haven't heard a thing on at all. Or the 380 DoD systems which I hear every once in awhile. Even the U.S Coast guard working traffic has moved off the VHF band.

There was a time I could hear the BATF and DEA on a regular basis. It seems those days, and listening to the U.S coast guard working SARS are now a thing of the past.

Of course there is still the U.S Forest service. U.S.C.G routine traffic. Military aviation and SATCOM

And not to forget the U.S navy Blue Angels during Seafair.

Have I forgotten anything in the Seattle area that can still be heard?

WAScanMan

It seems that everyone worth monitoring is now on the JIWN which I haven't heard a thing on at all. Or the 380 DoD systems which I hear every once in awhile. Even the U.S Coast guard working traffic has moved off the VHF band.

There was a time I could hear the BATF and DEA on a regular basis. It seems those days, and listening to the U.S coast guard working SARS are now a thing of the past.

Of course there is still the U.S Forest service. U.S.C.G routine traffic. Military aviation and SATCOM

And not to forget the U.S navy Blue Angels during Seafair.

Have I forgotten anything in the Seattle area that can still be heard?

There's the Federal Protective Service but they're usually pretty boring and routine. I hear some decent milair activity from JBLM and the occasional activity on that 380 system. Ive yet to find anything else worth listening to.

Status
Not open for further replies.