Seattle Public Safety

Status
Not open for further replies.

als365

Hey all,

I have a friend who lives in Bremerton. He wants to listen to Seattle Fire. Which of the sites on the Seattle-King County Public Safety System would be best for him to program into his scanner that would carry the Seattle Fire talk groups.

It would also be nice for him to be able to get Seattle PD and also King County Fire/PD, but Seattle FD is his priority.

Any ideas or help would be appreciated. I don't know the area well enough to know which sites are good to program in for Bremerton.

Thanks,

-Austin

als365

OK thank you. Is there anything further west towards Bremerton that would carry the same traffic?

Thanks,

-Austin

fmon

Silent Key Jan. 14, 2012
Folks,

If one clicks on site 006 it'll open to Additional Site information, then clicking on the call sign will open a page for tower locations. Site 006 has a tower near the Island Lake golf course which is about 5 miles northwest of center Bainbridge Island.

Stavro35

868.175,868.675,868.650,868.225,851.4125 These are all the control channels he'll need to hear everything he wants to listen to on the Seattle trunked system. Of course he'll need to program in talkgroups to hear specific traffic of interest. I am located in Bainbridge island. Feel free to put him in touch with me mykonosisl@comcast.net is my e mail address.

Status
Not open for further replies.