Secuity servies freq Clackamas CO./Portland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baker845

Im looking for some secuity freq for clackamas county area and Portland. For Clackamas county im looking for Night Hawk Alarm services Inc Freqs.

Any help please..

Thank you

pdxbofh

the LTR systems listed here on RadioReference will get you First Response (security patrol)

I don't know of any other specifics either, other than to say a lot of companies are using Nextel's

You will also hear some cab companies, tow companies, and garbage companies on those systems.

I did hear ONE other company that sounded LIKE a security company, but I was unable to determine which one it was.

Enjoy

mh34444

There seemed to be quite a bit of security type stuff later in the evening on the FleetNet / Silke system, but who knows what companies they are. As fast as those security companies come and go out of business, it could be just about anyone I suppose. I'm sure I've heard more than just first response on the Day Wireless system, that database was last updated in 2004.

jeremym70

I don't think there are any security companies on the 900 Motorola system. It is getting close to empty. I have heard rumours that Nextel bought it and will be shutting it down soon, so that they can use the 900 freqs for IDEN during the 800 rebanding process. The only real use on the system is from one or two garbage companies, Pizza Caboose, Thrifty Car Rental, Titan Freight, Romar Trucking and a few other businesses. I havent listened to it much in a few months so some of them might be gone as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.